Cruise control, activation cost?

SuperPaulie

There may be folks with the required equipment (PIWIS or Durametric Pro) on the forum who will "code for beer" - there's a map pinned at the top of the technical quesiton section that has folks who have the kit shown - you may find someone nearby.

1 minute ago, SuperPaulie said:

i cant find the bloody thing, could you link it for me, i think ive lost the abilty to use a computer today.

OK - slightly misleading - my bad - there's a thread on the technical section and a map on the "meets" section - map is here 

and the thread is here: 

25 minutes ago, SuperPaulie said:

the map only shows members who can do the coding, is that right? technology these days...

The map shows all members who have elected to have their location shared.

If you goto the map link and select the members list on the right hand side, those members with diags have a thing that looks like a plug lead next to their name.

I actually had a local indy do it for free. Only took 10 mins including him walking to and away from the car. I have repaid the courtesy by booking a service with them.  But coding based work like a diagnostic £50-75 would be reasonable.  An opportunity to find any other stored codes.

Archived