Aftermarket bucket seats/alternative seats to stock tombstones?

JayJay1374

Is anyone running aftermarket bucket seats or alternatives to the stock tombstones? 

I really can’t get comfortable in the stock seats, they don’t fit my back and have no shoulder support. I do plan on doing a few track days next year so a comfortable/supportive seat would be essential. 

Id love to run a set of recaro speeds like I did in a previous car but the price for used units have gone through the roof. 

ive sat in a set of optional sports seats and they where a bit better but still not perfect. 

There's a lot of aftermarket options and fitting options but given comfort is a problem with the standard seats you are best off trying some surely. 

31 minutes ago, edc said:

There's a lot of aftermarket options and fitting options but given comfort is a problem with the standard seats you are best off trying some surely. 

I’m more looking for ‘what defiantly fits’ or just to see other owners choices. The car isn’t daily driven either. So a bucket seat isn’t impractical. 

11 minutes ago, Saxosim said:

I would recommend reclining sport seats as you get the comfort and support.

taXSYqp.jpg

3tCSQWe.jpg

I’ve always like Recaro CS’s, did you buy them new? 

I had these in my previous car, Recaro speeds from an integra type r. I’d love another set but they are quite rare. 

https://imgur.com/a/AOTl9rH

On 9/22/2020 at 10:51 PM, Saxosim said:

I would recommend reclining sport seats as you get the comfort and support.

taXSYqp.jpg

3tCSQWe.jpg

They look just the ticket, and probably half the price of the Porsche carbon fibre buckets new. Are they heated?

Archived