Newish poster

woodysnr

Hi All 

Have been looking at this site for a while trying to sign in but for some reason would not allow me to post would not recognize user name or password . 

I have been into PORSCHES since 1992 and to date have owned 16 not all new ones I hasten to say   ...my current cars  are a 53 plate 986 tiptronic in Seal Gray with 59600 miles and a 987 Spyder 11 plate with just 13400 miles have had it 9 years  also had a 981 Spyder but sold it after 2 years as was being used even less than my 987 .I post on a few sites PCGB .TIPEC .PISTONHEADS .DDK    using either Kitchens or Woodysnr so some will have seen my posts . 

Regards

Brian 

I started with a 1984 3.2 Carrera  think it cost around £14K  but you have to factor in the running costs since 1992 and doubt you will have made a huge amount

also had a E REG 928S4  at the same time great cruiser but so many electric faults  + the following  . 1 x  82 3ltr SC     2x 924   3 x 944  1 x 993  1 x 964 cab  1 x 996 cab  2 x986  1x 987   1x 356 replica speedster I  do regret selling this as it was as close to the real deal as you could get even 356 owners agreed .   1 x 981 Spyder  currently  have the 987 Spyder and the 986  which I would consider selling for a 911 cab .   as to favorite not sure suppose the Spyders as they as such an unique shape .Have always loved cars since I started driving 57 years ago ..yes I am that old I have owned over 120 cars ,don't ask me to list them all  the memory has gone.🤣 

Where are you in the country Brian? Some people go out for drives or a Cars And Coffee Breakfast, the latter even socially distanced now.

928 always a favourite of mine, such a shame about the over-ambitious electrics.

sorry for delay in replying ..I could not find any way in replying to the any replies there appeared to be now way to reply to anyone's previous posts ..i typed in on bing and it worked but not on my usual browser  any thoughts 

TO answer your ? I live just outside Glasgow about 5 miles from the main M74  90 miles to Carlisle  

Welcome to BoXa.net Brian

Wow, you've had some Porsches Mate, be great to see some pics 👌

I'm in Edinburgh, not that far away and theres some great roads in-between us 😜 the 702 for one :thumbsup_anim: 

I am in East -Kilbride   I am an active member in PCGB and TIPEC and go to some of the TT meets  but due to this  current situation not attended many if any events ,as to pics they are all over the place and not sure how to upload ,tried one says too big .

3 minutes ago, woodysnr said:

I am in East -Kilbride   I am an active member in PCGB and TIPEC and go to some of the TT meets  but due to this  current situation not attended many if any events ,as to pics they are all over the place and not sure how to upload ,tried one says too big .

Use Imgur or Flikr to host pics, don't try and post them directly on the site.

Archived