Wonder if this car was spec'd with GTS goodies.

718as

If the 2.7 listed really is a 12 plate then it has had some gts options added at a later stage as the GTS model did not arrive until 2014.

3 minutes ago, daz05 said:

At least they have come clean about the accident damage in the description.  Probably added when it was repaired.

They don’t really have much option when it is marked as a Cat S. It’s amazing how many Cat S cars only have ‘light panel damage’🤔

Description is a bit misleading as the 'full GTS interior' should have coloured rev counter, contrasting stitching and carbon, but then it is Boxster '918' so presumably it has a 875hp 4.6L hybrid V8 in there? For 20 grand I'll have that Cat S or not!!!!

i think it's not badly priced for a cat S with those miles, and the fact that he has pictures of the damage is always a good thing gives you an idea where the repairs were carried out and where to look.

Cat stigmas are a reality because of so many people bodging repairs but i would say 80 percent of cars on the road have some sort of repair paint work and never recorded

On 10/9/2020 at 9:45 PM, Buzzfox said:

Description is a bit misleading as the 'full GTS interior' should have coloured rev counter, contrasting stitching and carbon, but then it is Boxster '918' so presumably it has a 875hp 4.6L hybrid V8 in there? For 20 grand I'll have that Cat S or not!!!!

That's interesting around the coloured rev counter, as the one on the car says GTS and looks like OEM too.

12 hours ago, 718as said:

That's interesting around the coloured rev counter, as the one on the car says GTS and looks like OEM too.

Probably got my facts wrong here (not for the first time!) but I'd take the 'full GTS interior' to mean it has the GTS Interior Pack option which came in either red or silver. Amongst other stuff that gave you stitching in either red or silver and the tacho to match. If the car wasn't specced with that option you still got 'GTS' on the tacho but it wasn't colour coded. 

Archived