Boot tidy

BikerA

I want to fit a boot tidy that doesn't take up much room and wont move around. I was thinking about using motorcycle bags and came across SW Motech SYS bag which i could mount to the side. But i think the carpet up the sides is probably too floppy to mount it to.  Has anyone tried successfully to do this? Just looking for ideas really.

£116 for that bag. Not my Boxster but I use a collapsible crate in my other car. 

45 minutes ago, edc said:

£116 for that bag. Not my Boxster but I use a collapsible crate in my other car. 

I ve got one in the Mercedes which I didn't even realise I had until I lifted the boot panel up.

£30 for a folding box with a Porsche sticker? I could knock these out for half the price and make over 100% margin 😁

22 hours ago, edc said:

£30 for a folding box with a Porsche sticker? I could knock these out for half the price and make over 100% margin 😁

Go on then 🤓

8 hours ago, edc said:

I'll do 'em for £14! :laugh:

Got something similar to the second Amazon one in my Skoda but that B&Q crate looks perfect for the Boxster.

On 5/19/2021 at 4:49 PM, iborguk said:

Said box and Porsche boot liner (which I bought for my .1 and transferred)

51190304479_fc0dd70ed4_b.jpg

Do you know if that will fit in a 986 boot?

1 minute ago, iborguk said:

I don't know but I've just measured mine for you, 19.5cm tall x 47cm longways x33cm 

Thanks, going to pull the trigger on that if it fits.

10 hours ago, edc said:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Q6ZZPP8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_glt_fabc_MZZA6A0ZANXWVD35RAF0?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1

Job lot of Porsche stickers. Dare say you can buy this box much cheaper too.

That might be too high to sit in the boot of a 986

8 minutes ago, fizz said:

Its threads like this that makes me want to spend monies on the most random shyate i dont need. 

You are obviously not a true Porsche owner, it’s mandatory to spend money on useless overpriced shyatee

On 5/19/2021 at 4:59 PM, the baron said:

I ve got one in the Mercedes which I didn't even realise I had until I lifted the boot panel up.

They’re great. Mine forgot to find its way back into the boot when my C250 went back in 2017 and it’s been accompanying me to the shops ever since. 

Archived