ULEZ letter - dropped through the door - Whats the latest

Rav

Apologies all, I have not been following the threads on this.

A letter from TFL arrived today informing me that my 986S is not ULEZ compliant. I have heard that this is in fact not the case and can be disputed. I am not sure how, but i was told that a certificate of conformity would tell TfL what they need to make it ULEZ compliant.

What is the latest on this please?

It must be costing TFL millions informing people they are not compliant .... They wrote to my wife to say her van isn't compliant but she doesn't appear on any TFL Databases as....................

1 She doesn't live in London

2 she has never paid Any congestion charge in London as she have never driven though London

3 The vehicle has never been in London.

Interestingly they havn't written to me to say the boxster isn't compliant though

7 hours ago, Rav said:

Apologies all, I have not been following the threads on this.

A letter from TFL arrived today informing me that my 986S is not ULEZ compliant. I have heard that this is in fact not the case and can be disputed. I am not sure how, but i was told that a certificate of conformity would tell TfL what they need to make it ULEZ compliant.

What is the latest on this please?

You can check your reg online, my 2002 S is exempt ULEZ only the congestion charge applies 

Problem is not all Porsches seem to ahve their full emissions data on the V5, only route to prove compliance if the data is missing is a Certificate of Compliance for the specific vehicle from Stuttgart.  Even then, TfL will accept but DVLA will not update your V5 so when ULEZs come in in other places you have to repeat the process for each one.

2 hours ago, the baron said:

You can check your vehicle here, mine is not exempt so will have to sort that out, 

https://tfl.gov.uk/modes/driving/check-your-vehicle/

The point is if the emissions were not correctly recorded, or possibly not recorded at all, on your V5 you'll have to get a Certificate of Conformity from Porsche.