Rindt Design 986!

Boxsum

Meh - been done a good few years ago (minus the “quarter roll cage”) by a number of this very forum’s members.

That said it’s always great to see the Boxster being promoted.

987 onwards? Just numbers. 

50 minutes ago, map said:

Meh - been done a good few years ago (minus the “quarter roll cage”) by a number of this very forum’s members.

I was underwhelmed as well, I would imagine your own car is a good bit more impressive. I do think there is an opportunity for a company to do something with the 986 which would take it to another level AND in the process would elevate the perceived value of the whole model.

7 hours ago, brillomaster said:

i've gotta worry when they can't spell 'boxster' right... 🤔

Look at their website, this video is at 90 degrees, you have to put your screen on its side to watch it. Doesn't bode well for their attention to detail.

1 minute ago, Daboy3000 said:

I completely don't get this. Who are Rint? 😉  

My idea of the ultimate Boxster is certainly a lot prettier and less track focused.  I take it these guys run a race team??

They're named after the great racing driver Jochen Rindt. The clue is in the name. 

yeah, its not particularly groundbreaking stuff, really. would be interesting to know what they've done to the engine to get 300bhp though.

hope they're not planning on charging too much for one... as Vin Diesel once said, 'Not a bad way to spend ten thousand dollars'

1 hour ago, brillomaster said:

yeah, its not particularly groundbreaking stuff, really. would be interesting to know what they've done to the engine to get 300bhp though.

hope they're not planning on charging too much for one... as Vin Diesel once said, 'Not a bad way to spend ten thousand dollars'

My guess is they used some sort of injection ...... of bullshyate into their rhetoric.

Edited by Terryg

On 1/10/2023 at 7:57 AM, map said:

They need to speak to @map  he has better ideas and his car looks and sounds far superior, even covered in filth 😂

Edited by the baron