Show off your garage..!!

4 hours ago, AdyG said:

Looks fantastic and I love the Porsche lettering. If ever you recall where it came from please do share 🙂

4 hours ago, T911UK said:

Pretty sure it was from us! Unfortunately we no longer do them as the supplier was so unreliable

The PORSCHE sign in my garage is made from red plastic and came from Ebay, pretty sure he listed 2 sizes

It was indeed! I've just looked back through my invoices and it was you guys. Such a shame about your supplier as these are so hard to come by and the quality is excellent. I'm really pleased with mine! 

18 hours ago, skoosh1970 said:

Cheers for the replies and pics all....started painting the block walls with white masonry paint yesterday.  Going to paint the newly plastered ceiling black I think. Started researching interlocking pvc floor tiles which I'm going to defo use once I've decided on colour and design. Had also planned on buying the Boxster profile decal from Zen graphics for the wall plus framed photos of all my old steeds.  Got plenty of wooden shelf stacks for storage .

Will keep up this thread updated as I progress.

Si 

My tiles were from Dynotile - definately worth considering. I particularly liked that the locking mechanism on these has no visible join, so they look just like normal tiles, rather than having the jagged edges.

Ecotile, you can see the locking design / jagged edges of colour if you use different colours for your tiles:

ecotile-500-7-interlocking-pvc-flooring-

Dynotile you can't

MZTXYG.jpg

Edited by Paul O
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, JonSta said:

Can I have a month to tidy it up before I take a picture?

Only if you do a ‘before’ & ‘after’ photo comparison 😁

• 5 months later...
36 minutes ago, skoosh1970 said:

wzfdwgW.jpg

Tiles courtesy of The Garage Floor Tile Company.... excellent on every level I have to say which in this day and age is sadly unusual.

Gonna tackle the shelving next to free up as much floor space as poss.