I’m back - sort of - Macan GTS

tcornet

5 hours ago, tcornet said:

Thanks I will consider it- but at £450 seems a little steep and I don’t spend much time looking at the lever.

How do you find the car overall?

Remove the puddle lights, can retro fit for about £35 😉

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Topbox said:

That will be nice. How goes it, still got the Cayman, I've lost track ,🙄

Hi Bob, all going well, how are you? it has been a while, I like your new car 

yep still got the GT4 (shark blue) which I love. Also put placeholder deposit for a 992.2 GTS for when it comes out. 

I also have 3 Ford RS. If I could figure out how to upload on here then I’d share picture. 😂

3 door Moonstone Cossie, Series 1 RS Turbo, Mk1 Focus RS are now in the collection all in very good condition 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, tcornet said:

yep still got the GT4 (shark blue) which I love

I knew that but had forgot. Still see you in the white one. I like shark blue. Ford's sound fun. So, you going to open a Chilterns Car Museum when you retire or what 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, Topbox said:

I knew that but had forgot. Still see you in the white one. I like shark blue. Ford's sound fun. So, you going to open a Chilterns Car Museum when you retire or what 🤣🤣🤣

Had 2 white ones. Sounds like a plan on the museum 

• Like 1

On 4/20/2023 at 12:29 PM, r1flyguy said:

Fantastic to be honest. I added the tow bar as I use it to trailer my track bike around 🤣

I specced’ mine to near identical to my previous Macan but with all the additional options I know I wanted, heated steering wheel is a must 👍🏻 but I have the leather steering wheel/interior I didn’t opt for any alcantara.

The drive is sublime and try my best not to read to much of the ‘Macan forum’ issues as that’s when you start to ‘listen’ out for issues! Biggest complaint was panel gaps when the engine warms up but it’s not really an issue unless your panel gap OCD plays up.
The PCM display is nice but I’d like to be able to change for more usable widgets as the options are limited. I preferred my previous Macans display wigets. (First world problems!!) 

I’ll be honest and say I haven’t touched the sports+ or sports exhaust buttons!! Yes I know 🙄 but I’m running it in gently and have had no need to use them yet.

your more than welcome to meet up next week if you want to go over mine with a fine tooth comb and go for a drive 

I updated the spec once locked in. 
I’ve changed the suspension to standard GTS air suspension, heated steering wheel and leather gear knob added. (Heated steering wheel is one you🤪) 😂

thanks for the advice 

• Like 1