iCarsoft POR V2.0 on Ebay if anyone interested

Gramps

Another iCarsoft POR V2.0 has come up on Ebay at a reasonable price of £85.00 or Best Offer (+£3.30 Del) if anyone is interested, already got one myself.

Cheers All

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/115841035006?mkevt=1&mkpid=0&emsid=e11021.m43.l1120&mkcid=7&ch=osgood&euid=347899ab14404251823eec20b6cb28a7&bu=43085758450&ut=RU&exe=0&ext=0&osub=-1~1&crd=20230624030815&segname=11021

1 minute ago, rokkan said:

Hello, do you get much more diagnostic data when compared to other OBD readers (e.g. OBD Fusion)? i'm currently trouble shooting an O2 / Cat code) - would i get more data via iCarsoft?

Thanks,

You won't get much more info on engine/emissions faults but it is a Porsche specific code reader that accesses more modules than just those required for basic OBD and OBD2 so can diagnose and reset a wider range of fault codes like ABS, airbags and wind back the brakes on electric handbrake models.

The foxwell does some coding and “live activations” (can tell thing to operate so you can tell if for exampLe if it’s a switch or a motor in the mirror that’s stopping you adjusting it ) 

that kind of thing you typically need a Higher end unit or a PIWIS for.  

I think it looks like a Good choice for the money.