987.1 rear caliper hard lines

832ark

You should be able to find the part numbers from the Porsche parts list.  

Download from here.  

https://www.porsche.com/uk/accessoriesandservice/classic/genuineparts/originalpartscatalogue/

as always if buying genuine Porsche parts then they will be close on 20% cheaper from an official Porsche centre rather than design 911. 

5 hours ago, temporarychicken said:

It might not be your preference, but if you have access to a flaring tool it's very straightforward to make one up out of copper pipe and a couple of unions.

It is a pretty short pipe and needs a couple of angles in it.  I contemplated it when doing all the lines on my 986 earlier this year, but got these 4 short hardlines from Porsche in the end.  About £20 each IIRC and they also come with a new locating spring that keeps the hard line in the correct location where it meets the flexi hose on the bracket on the hub.

@832ark I’d agree with the above. Reasonably priced from an OPC - (£20 ish each) brembo parts with a porsche label on. Pre bent / correct fitting with the spring clips as @½cwt mentioned. 

My front flexi to calliper ones when new pictured below (when I did those / ss flexis and nipples).

Worth replacing the bleed nipples at the same time if they are in any way slightly manky.

IMG-3863.jpg

On 7/9/2023 at 11:08 PM, ½cwt said:

It is a pretty short pipe and needs a couple of angles in it.  I contemplated it when doing all the lines on my 986 earlier this year, but got these 4 short hardlines from Porsche in the end.  About £20 each IIRC and they also come with a new locating spring that keeps the hard line in the correct location where it meets the flexi hose on the bracket on the hub.

At that price there is little point making them up unless you already have the tools, some pipe, and unions in stock.

30 minutes ago, temporarychicken said:

At that price there is little point making them up unless you already have the tools, some pipe, and unions in stock.

And even then you will struggle with the space and proximity of two tight bends.