Anyone used this brake package?

kdh

I looked at reuse when I did my rears - I couldn't find ( in the short space of time i looked) anything suitable. but that looks perfect - they are an obscene amount of money for what they are for sure - so if they are decent just need re-attaching then this looks the be the budget friendly way to do it. 

• Thanks 1

21 hours ago, Paul P said:

I looked at reuse when I did my rears - I couldn't find ( in the short space of time i looked) anything suitable. but that looks perfect - they are an obscene amount of money for what they are for sure - so if they are decent just need re-attaching then this looks the be the budget friendly way to do it. 

They wont let you reuse your old shims though, they are just a rubber sheet thats absorbs vibration, if you want to reuse your old shims you need double sided tape

30 minutes ago, kdh said:

Thanks for the Links. I didn't know about that place.

I got my price from Design911.

A Porsche Centre will ALWAYS be 10-15% cheaper than pretty much anywhere else for genuine Porsche parts.... and Type911 are usually less than D911 too.  That said for something like this, aftermarket would likely not likely be a problem and seems to work out at about 2/3 the price of Porsche genuine.

@T911UK, are yours Porsche or after market?  If Porsche, a very good price.

13 minutes ago, kdh said:

Aftermarket I would guess. It says OE MATCH.

@T911UK's will work out cheaper at £30 for the set plus VAT and del than the OE Match from D911. See if he confirms Porsche or Aftermarket for his parts.

Our shims are aftermarket. Porsche would want £44 for the front set and £100 for the rear

OE Match is a mismatch of any parts, could be OEM but not likely, 99% aftermarket but repackaged with OE Match stickers on it.

• Thanks 1