coffin lower track control arm 987.2 recommendations

Gramps

2 minutes ago, Jow said:

wow!

ye i found the same, i have a fork and i couldn't get it in there due to how the hub gets in the way.

good job getting it out buddy!

Both sides now ready to be put back together tomorrow when I've got all day and weather is going to be good. Happy days (I hope 😂)

13 hours ago, Gramps said:

Both sides now ready to be put back together tomorrow when I've got all day and weather is going to be good. Happy days (I hope 😂)

Tackling a suspension refresh is a definite Boxster DIY rite of passage.  Yours seems tougher than most though!

On 2/14/2024 at 7:52 PM, Jow said:

wow!

ye i found the same, i have a fork and i couldn't get it in there due to how the hub gets in the way.

good job getting it out buddy!

This is not going to help you did both lower front control arms tonight 1 1/2  in total , but then I have done quite a few !  Technique and equipment!

On 2/15/2024 at 10:55 PM, bally4563 said:

This is not going to help you did both lower front control arms tonight 1 1/2  in total , but then I have done quite a few !  Technique and equipment!

Surely in time you did all 4? 

On a 986 or 987, if the bolts are seized, a man of your calibre should be able to change the front in 30 minutes. 

6 hours ago, TROOPER88 said:

On a 986 or 987, if the bolts are seized, a man of your calibre should be able to change the front in 30 minutes. 

Good to see you back Paul

• Like 1

20 hours ago, TROOPER88 said:

14 hours ago, bally4563 said:

Good to see you back Paul

^ +1

• Like 1