Road and Race on youtube..

BBB

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, brillomaster said:

Ooh never noticed this, will have a watch! Hopefully he bought a manual this time...

He has actually bought the perfect Boxster, a manual 987.1 2.7 in silver...lol

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Roger C said:

I'm loving his 987 adventure so far, I wonder if he is on here??

Rog.

He’s got an account as he used to post the videos when he was doing the 986.

• 2 weeks later...

Watching with interest, you've bought a very similar car to mine, a silver 987.1.

All the best and might well meet up with you on a trackday - there's always the BoXa.net trackday at Donington on 13th May if you're interested...

On 3/23/2024 at 10:46 AM, vroomba said:

Glad you are enoying the vids so far guys.  Will be posting more on this forum shortly. It's good to be back in a Boxster!  Neil

I'm enjoying your videos too.  I found your channel recently having acquired a recent 986.2 Boxster.  Found some useful tips from your vids already so thank you :)

• Like 1

Glad you are enoying the vids so far guys.  Will be posting more on this forum shortly. It's good to be back in a Boxster!  Neil

Looking forward to see how you get on with the ims. I’m hoping to do mine this summer! 

also, how did you stop brake fluid from dripping out of the brake lines when you did the repairs? I’m guessing you drained the dot fluid out of the tank? If so did that make it harder to bleed?

• 2 weeks later...

Hurry up and do the cross over pipes, mine are leaking as well and I need your expert guidance .....lol

Rog.

• 2 weeks later...

Saw the Video last night that you're going full time. Best of luck! If you'd like to create any content with a newer 987.2 S I'd be more than happy for you to use my car for driving comparisons or buyers guides etc 🙂

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Crudeoink said:

Saw the Video last night that you're going full time. Best of luck! If you'd like to create any content with a newer 987.2 S I'd be more than happy for you to use my car for driving comparisons or buyers guides etc 🙂

...and if you need a 987.1 that needs lots of work and want to do it for your channel, let me know...I've got a pack of HobNobs with your name on it 🙂 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, Mattman42 said:

what you really need is a 987.2 thats just about to reach 100k to prove to the naysayers that cars don't explode when they reach this mythical milestone

Oi, stop queue-jumping. My knackered old hack was in before yours....did I mention I've got HobNobs?

• Haha 1

On 4/22/2024 at 8:12 AM, Crudeoink said:

@CrudeoinkThanks mate.  Yeah a bit scary but exciting.  I do occasionally need to go to Oxford so I may take you up on your offer!