A-Plan New Sponsors of BoXa.net

D8EAN

Just switched my boxster insurance to A-Plan. Just the cover I wanted at an excellent price. Great service from Steve and it was nice to chat to a fellow boxster owner that really appreciates our cars. He is definitely worth a call at renewal time in my experience.

Cheers

Steve

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome to you do you do commercial vehicle cover ?. Im a self employed landscaper and the Transit is up for renewal in January.

Ive seen a lot of driveways on here that need fettling !

How's yours :whistle1:

Big Rat

Welcome to you do you do commercial vehicle cover ?. Im a self employed landscaper and the Transit is up for renewal in January.

Ive seen a lot of driveways on here that need fettling !

How's yours whistle.gif

Big Rat

Hi,

Yes I will be able to arrange your Van insurance too! Give me a call on 01908 271771!

Thanks

Steve

another thumbs up for A plan, Bridle this year couldnt compete so I have jumped ship (back !) to A plan

give them a call I saved £120 smile.png

just insured my other car with them too (it's a classic so doesnt get used a lot) on a limited mileage policy and they mirror'd my no claims which made a massive differance :) :)

one happy punter :thumbsup_still:

After a not entirely satisfactory conversation with A-plan in Abingdon I called Steve's branch.

I spoke to a young lady called Hayley who was excellent; and I am a curmudgeonly old sod who rarely gives praise. I got the insurance I needed for a lower price than Abingdon were quoting and she introduced me to a learner driver scheme they offer called Marmalade. Apart from having a stupid name it is a really cheap way of adding your learner driver child to your insurance (not the boxster!).

Another satisfied customer recommending A-Plan, and particularly Steve's office.

Well I'll be on the phone to A-Plan tomorrow, for Home insurance, having renewed the wifes car insurance last month and my daughters car insurance is due the end of December ( assuming that they will deal with me )

As far as I'm concerned this sponsor has come up trumps with money saving deal for me last month.

There's no real reason why we should be paying through the nose for insurance and I think that Steve has realized that he has our attention, and we are worth the effort because they quoted me 25% cheaper than a certain broker that I won't name ( can't think why I won't ?) for the exact same underwritter, and that can only be the previous broker being greedy. So clearly in my case A-Plan are passing on the discount to the customer or applying a reasonable mark-up, either way 25% is not to be sniffed at.

I also spoke to a young lady, Gemma who was not only very helpful but also extremely pleasent, cheery and obviously enjoyed her job. ( I hope they all get a Christmas bonus )

Bob

Thank you for the positive feed back on my team and service, makes it all worth while!

As I've always said, I won't win you all I'm sure, but please give us a try and hopefully you will make a saving and peace of mind of a service behind it that won't let you down.

Keep the quotes coming!

Steve

After a slight hiccup with my insurance I contacted Steve.

He promised to sort it out, even though the issue wasn't their problem, and he did exactly that, keeping me informed at all stages.

We are quick to moan when we get poor service; on this occasion I am happy to be as quick to praise Steve.

• 1 month later...

just wanted to drop in and credit Steve for his efforts in securing me a competitive price on a policy covering my first Porsche!

You can tell he's a genuine enthusiast within minutes of talking to him and, having recently dealt with an insurer utilising offshore call centres, his diligence and attentiveness were a breath of fresh air.

thanks again

Steve

I had a quote from Rob (?) the other day. A £100 saving on the Boxster but no change for the Range Rover.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Morning All,

Just a reminder that we are waiting for your calls to try and save you money on your insurance and show you the A-Plan difference!

Great policies, Great prices (hopefully!) Great service!

I look forward to hearing from you,

Kind Regards

Steve Marsh

Took a policy out with A-Plan this week saving me £100 on my renewal and bettered my best quote by £29 too so very pleased,

Had the restricted limited mileage removed albeit from the 5000 miles per year on my last policy, I covered 4900 so too near the limit for liking hence A-Plan provided me cover to my requirements of 10K per year and all the usual inclusions.

Many Thanks

Took a policy out with A-Plan this week saving me £100 on my renewal and bettered my best quote by £29 too so very pleased,

Had the restricted limited mileage removed albeit from the 5000 miles per year on my last policy, I covered 4900 so too near the limit for liking hence A-Plan provided me cover to my requirements of 10K per year and all the usual inclusions.

Many Thanks

Last year increasing my mileage figure from 5000 to 10,000 a year cost me £4.90 extra :shiftyeyes_anim: . Also with another quote it worked out cheaper if I said the car was parked on the drive at night rather then a locked garage!!!

• 11 months later...

Hi steve, the wife and I have three cars (boxster s, 320cdi e class, 2ltr Tdi A3) plus a commercial defender. All on full no claims. The three cars are with a multicar Admiral policy. The commercial is for private use with another company. Most cost around £250 and none over £300 for fully comp inc business use.

We are in an AB country postcode (NE Scotland)

Worth trying you, or is there nothing in it?

I used to have a motor traders policy (formerly a panel beater) which was great. Can you still get something similar even if you do not technically now trade?

Just renewed with A-Plan as they price matched a comparative website once they confirmed the online quotes wee accurate.

Saves a lot of time and paperwork hassle :)

• 2 months later...

Archived