Falling out of love with the Boxster

bodster2008

Starting to fall out of love with my Boxster.........

Couple of weeks ago work colleague reversed into my car whilst leaving work.

Damaged rear bumper dent in plastic and split the paint(he has offered to pay for repair) I was sat in the car when he did it and didn't even get out to discuss after a hard day at work.....just drove off on my way home:wacko:

IMAG2581_zpsud3oa3i6.jpg

Other the next two weeks my car has been started to be damaged (keyed) on both rear quarters,started with a little scratch and has now developed 4 deep scratches on both rear quarters.

Vehicle is definitely been damaged whilst im at work have proof to prove so but difficult to get any decisive evidence (as yet but in the pipeline)

IMAG2581_zpsud3oa3i6.jpg

IMAG2580_zpsuzqieznv.jpg

IMAG2582_zpssspcf3hv.jpg

Struggling to comprehend how a small minded individual would do this to a car!

Has anybody else suffered such petty acts of vandalism on their vehicle?

Police are involved as it has escalated and currently stands at about £500 worth of damage:o:o:o

Bodywork was pretty mint before hand (although dirty)

Just fallen out of love with it now.....would love to wash and pamper it but as title says fallen out of love with it now:(:(:(

4 minutes ago, bodster2008 said:

Starting to fall out of love with my Boxster.........

Couple of weeks ago work colleague reversed into my car whilst leaving work.

Damaged rear bumper dent in plastic and split the paint(he has offered to pay for repair) I was sat in the car when he did it and didn't even get out to discuss after a hard day at work.....just drove off on my way home:wacko:

IMAG2581_zpsud3oa3i6.jpg

Other the next two weeks my car has been started to be damaged (keyed) on both rear quarters,started with a little scratch and has now developed 4 deep scratches on both rear quarters.

Vehicle is definitely been damaged whilst im at work have proof to prove so but difficult to get any decisive evidence (as yet but in the pipeline)

IMAG2581_zpsud3oa3i6.jpg

IMAG2580_zpsuzqieznv.jpg

IMAG2582_zpssspcf3hv.jpg

Struggling to comprehend how a small minded individual would do this to a car!

Has anybody else suffered such petty acts of vandalism on their vehicle?

Police are involved as it has escalated and currently stands at about £500 worth of damage:o:o:o

Bodywork was pretty mint before hand (although dirty)

Just fallen out of love with it now.....would love to wash and pamper it but as title says fallen out of love with it now:(:(:(

Edited

That sort of event would p**s any one off what ever the car.

Its not the car its the events and the fact you have perhaps been targeted. Chin up and get the boxster out on some decent roads and enjoy the car again:) 

Easy for me to say, but don't let one tw*t individual spoil your enjoyment of the car.

Mines picked up half a dozen little door dinks, and other minor stuff, that really p*sses me off, but that life i'm afraid.

Take her out and for a good run, and you will (hopefully) fall in love again !

Sorry to hear / see this, boils my p*ss that someone can do this to someone's pride & joy, there are some proper jealous b*st*rds out there.

Any chance you can park sonewhere differently when at work?

Worst case scenario is a bit of paintwork and a hard wired dash cam. I wouldn't let it ruin your ownership experience, as that's exactly what they're trying to do. They have a lack of brain cells or excitement in their life, so to make themselves feel better, they feel it necessary to remove some happiness from yours. People are sad.

Sad to say Bods our Leaf was damaged deli erately a while back.

Also had a parking ding in the rear arch of the Box.

Almost certain the Leaf was deliberate but reckon the Box was just a fektard

IT does take the heart out of looking after our cars :(

17 hours ago, boxsternoob56 said:

anti eco-warrior on the Leaf?

Suspect not Stu, will post on the Noisy Neighbours thread later perhaps that might give some insight :(

Safe to say there are a lot of sad twunts out there!

I find it's not so much the damage itself, but the fact that someone has targeted your car that winds me up. You'd just love to catch them doing it. Just found that the near side mirror on my 107 has been completely ripped off and has been left hanging on a couple of wires. Doesn't look like a swipe from a car, more like someone has deliberately sat on it to wrench it off. At least it's a cr*p old car, but it does need an MOT and I'm not sure gaffer tape is classed as a secure repair :(

Archived