981S purchase

martyn

Yes, tomorrow at 9am, got the insurance sorted, got the money ready, (neatly stacked inside a tesco carrier bag)?, what can go wrong eh? I don't think I've gone 10 minutes without thinking about it. Spent the afternoon clearing the garage and painting a white guidance line on the floor! 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 hours ago, Boxbrownie said:

It must have been the faster vehicle I was in then :D...................c'mon......catch up there, it's not that early.

you must have been like...

HiggsPorscheWNS_468x337.jpg

...whilst I was like...

where did he go...

mankini.jpg

and I was like

3 hours ago, martyn said:

Yes, tomorrow at 9am, got the insurance sorted, got the money ready, (neatly stacked inside a tesco carrier bag)?, what can go wrong eh? I don't think I've gone 10 minutes without thinking about it. Spent the afternoon clearing the garage and painting a white guidance line on the floor! 

...hope you enjoy it :D

(and sorry for the above thread hijack)

38 minutes ago, boxsternoob56 said:

and I was like

...hope you enjoy it :D

(and sorry for the above thread hijack)

No worries?  and excellent pics too!

Hi all, picked up car, small issue with the private plate, but soon rectified with 7 days complimentary Porsche insurance. Rob the sales exec was great, very friendly yet professional, nothing was too much trouble, would recommend 100%.

Got it home but then had to pick up mate who was travelling up from London on the train, he never left until 5pm time so I dropped him at Frinton station, it started to pour with rain so have had to abandon evening drive? and put the car in the garage, hopefully if dry tomorrow afternoon will take wife out for a drive.

Anyway, must say car was worth the wait and was looking great.

will post some pics asap.

Noticed when I got the car home, a few scars on the rear spoiler, 2 slight scratches, but one a bit deeper, roughly 25mm long by 4mm wide. No primer showing but you can feel it when you run a fingernail over it. Tried ignoring it but look for it every time I walk up from the rear of the car?. So can I compound it out? or leave well alone?

Archived