Stunning cheap Boxster

Boxa_John

9 minutes ago, Kevin G said:

Good to see you are up to speed Araf?

It was more to stop everyone from jumping on the advert and ripping the car apart. :P 

I see this forum as a "community" rather than a strangers forum. I prefer to see sales ads from known quantities. That doesn't guarantee a result but at least they be had some interaction and possibly been to a meet with others you know. I don't begrudge people wanting to sell but dont like the fly by nights who want to contribute nothing but sign up purely to peddle their gear. 

2 hours ago, edc said:

I see this forum as a "community" rather than a strangers forum. I prefer to see sales ads from known quantities. That doesn't guarantee a result but at least they be had some interaction and possibly been to a meet with others you know. I don't begrudge people wanting to sell but dont like the fly by nights who want to contribute nothing but sign up purely to peddle their gear. 

Agree

3 hours ago, edc said:

I totally agree.  Not being overt and saying "I'm flogging my car" didn't help either.

BTW, as this is a trash thread, I saw a number plate and thought it would be ideal for you, on the M2 yesterday.  P89 EDC  It was on an old Lexus. :)

12 hours ago, Araf said:

I totally agree.  Not being overt and saying "I'm flogging my car" didn't help either.

BTW, as this is a trash thread, I saw a number plate and thought it would be ideal for you, on the M2 yesterday.  P89 EDC  It was on an old Lexus. :)

I've already got 1 EDC plate. Still got room for a couple more though :D I'd only spend money on variations of 8/88/888 EDC though.

Archived