FREE Zunsport grills + cash

topradio

Zunsport are looking for development cars for their grills. If your car is used you get a free set and some cash.

Dear Customer .

May I first of all thank you for purchasing a Zunsport product and to apologies for the unsolicited email.
To ensure we offer the best Porsche Products to our customer we would like to develop Grille kits for the complete Porsche 991 range.
In order to do this we require “Development Vehicles“ to ensure the Kits are designed and produced to the highest quality, we would appreciate If you could pass on our requirements onto your fellow Porsche drivers that may have one of the following vehicles.

•    Carrera C2S – Without Front Parking Sensors
  •    Carrera C2 – Without Front Parking Sensors.
  •    GTS – without front parking sensors.
  •    Cayman 718.   
  •    Boxster 718

To show our appreciation if you refer a fellow Porsche driver that becomes a Development Vehicle we will send you a £100.00 cheque for your help.
We offer a FREE set of grilles ( Value £250.00 ) to any “Development Vehicle“ plus £250.00 to cover fuel / travel costs.
Thank you again for purchasing a Zunsport product.

PS – Please note we do not remove any Parts on the vehicle during our development.

Kind Regards
Peter Langston
Zunsport

PS don't forget to tell them who referred you ;)

You are correct Meno - unfortunately in my day the cash payment was not on offer, only the grilles.

It's an impressive place at Zunsport and thoroughly nice people to boot.

On 27/01/2017 at 3:48 PM, Whaleblue said:

Doubt mine will arrive in time.

Are there any warranty implications?

Potentially yes.  It does say somewhere not to obstruct the air intakes and I suspect any cooling/aircon warranty issues may not be entertained by the OPC,  in addition you will not be able to extend warranty with them on.

48 minutes ago, Greenman said:

Potentially yes.  It does say somewhere not to obstruct the air intakes and I suspect any cooling/aircon warranty issues may not be entertained by the OPC,  in addition you will not be able to extend warranty with them on.

took mine off to extend the warranty last year (111 point inspection) and the aftersales manager said as far as presenting a car with them on, they would turn a blind eye to them ordinarily just wise to remove for warranty inspection

Archived