Wheel colour

Ali_D

My wheels are a bit tired so I am going to have them refurbished at a local place that has good reviews. My one sticking point is whether to stick with silver or go for black. My car is black/black/black and I can't make my mind up whether black wheels will make it look more modern and cool or whether it will be a bit too much. 

Anyone else gone for black wheels? 

Thanks 

15 minutes ago, Ali_D said:

My wheels are a bit tired so I am going to have them refurbished at a local place that has good reviews. My one sticking point is whether to stick with silver or go for black. My car is black/black/black and I can't make my mind up whether black wheels will make it look more modern and cool or whether it will be a bit too much. 

Anyone else gone for black wheels? 

Thanks 

Been there, pondered that. Stuck with silver myself on Dk Grey car but just check out @rowbos or @RBD914 v2 threads for photos Black Black and more Black albeit on a 987.

11 minutes ago, Ali_D said:

Dark grey is a good call actually. The car needs a clean now so has that dark grey brake dust look and I must admit it is a nice shade. 

Solid black with black...

Or both options to compare...

Regardless of colour, make sure you do thorough research about the place that will do then to ensure you get a great job completed.

The place that refurbed mine didn't exactly do as great a job as perhaps their feedback suggested they would. Maybe I'm being picky, but in my opinion they let my car down now.

Archived