It's on days like these...

Happy Days

It's a bit chillier here in Ireland this morning. So I roof downed, heated seats on to No 1 and used my absolute favourite accessory, the heated steering wheel. Oh Yes! Now, if only I had some hair for the wind to blow around...

Took mine to work yesterday, nice top down early morning 20 mile drive along deserted roads. Then finished work at 1.00pm, eventually after 200 miles and several hours later I finally arrive home to "Where the hell have you been?" from SWMBO - oops!

These things are a time machine when the sun's out!

She soon got over it though, she was just annoyed that I hadn't phoned, must remember to do that in future - forgot how they worry!

Two seater sports cars should all be convertibles in my opinion, never understood why people buy 2 seater coupes!

Washed, polished & full tank of petrol. Plan is to get up early and have a blast around Windsor before the roads are shut down in earnest. Mrs P went shopping there today and said it was mad. I figure the roads will be quieter than usual (in general) so make the most of top down motoring.

Afternoon shall be spent drinking beer and cheering on 11 men trying to put a ball into another 11 men's net

2 minutes ago, Pinewood said:

Washed, polished & full tank of petrol. Plan is to get up early and have a blast around Windsor before the roads are shut down in earnest. Mrs P went shopping there today and said it was mad. I figure the roads will be quieter than usual (in general) so make the most of top down motoring.

Afternoon shall be spent drinking beer and cheering on 11 men trying to put a ball into another 11 men's net

Mine is not washed.  Not polished. But has a full  tank of fuel ready for some top down motoring in the sunshine tomorrow, perhaps with a spot of lunch thrown in. 

New music loaded downloaded to Spotify App. Route planned and on InRoute.

Hopefully time for a wash (of the car) tomorrow before I go to the pub for bière and boules in the evening ?

Archived