Interior comforts

W7PJN

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/27/2018 at 6:09 PM, Southy said:

Massive improvement and the sense of accomplishment is also good  :)

Yes, well the original owner of my car optioned the seats with red stitching, so the door cards and seats and black with red stitching, I added the gear gaiter and centre console lid also in black leather and red stitching, love it to be honest.

I painted the centre console myself, the instrument surround I was very luck and bought it off ebay for less than I could paint it  :)

@Southy please do you have a closer photo showing your red dash clock surround panel please as it looks great?  I just dug out a spare one that I have so think I will paint that silver to match the silver console I am going to install.

29 minutes ago, Saxosim said:

@Southy please do you have a closer photo showing your red dash clock surround panel please as it looks great?  I just dug out a spare one that I have so think I will paint that silver to match the silver console I am going to install.

click on the image to enlarge it

lnZp92UqbXUJiJ5nZJ1xicg9ZaMIMk20GVpzFTeH

I can try and take some photos tomorrow, let me know if you want anything specific

5 minutes ago, Southy said:

click on the image to enlarge it

lnZp92UqbXUJiJ5nZJ1xicg9ZaMIMk20GVpzFTeH

I can try and take some photos tomorrow, let me know if you want anything specific

Thanks that looks great I just wanted to see how it looked closer up.  If you could possibly take one tomorrow a little further away just from the outside of the car looking in showing how it looks as a whole in a dashboard view photo that would be greatly appreciated ?. Thanks again 

9 minutes ago, Saxosim said:

Thanks that looks great I just wanted to see how it looked closer up.  If you could possibly take one tomorrow a little further away just from the outside of the car looking in showing how it looks as a whole in a dashboard view photo that would be greatly appreciated ?. Thanks again 

oh you mean like this :)

qbC08GL1yjN90RP-TKDtKZYZFCycDNy0WHUGNVE5

12 minutes ago, Southy said:

oh you mean like this :)

qbC08GL1yjN90RP-TKDtKZYZFCycDNy0WHUGNVE5

Great thanks yes just like that. Looks great thanks you have convinced me I am going to try it silver to match the centre console when I paint that.  Thanks 

21 minutes ago, Saxosim said:

Great thanks yes just like that. Looks great thanks you have convinced me I am going to try it silver to match the centre console when I paint that.  Thanks 

if you have a spare, nothing to lose  :) 

Just look for interior photos of a 550 if you want to see it in silver. 

Archived