New Addition to the Family

Ninja02

A few have been asking, so I shall reveal the latest edition to the family.   Looked for a while and spotted this for sale, 2012 981 Boxster S in agate grey with 2 tone agate/pebble grey interior with leather package(not extended leather),  PDK, PASM, Sport Chrono package, PDSL headlights, 20" Carrera classic wheels diamond cut in body colour,   Electric folding anti dazzle mirrors, ,  auto lights, auto wipers,  BOSE PCM system, 14 way electric heated seats, 2 Zone AC, interior lighting package,.

Today was to be photo shoot day,  but it hasn't stopped raining, managed to grab a few between the rain storms.

The 986 is a lovely car to drive, but the 981 is in a total different league.

Phill

12.jpg?width=400&height=225

Yes,  the crests require correct alignment 😉

10.jpg?width=169&height=301

11.jpg?width=169&height=301

Congrats and welcome to the 981s  club :)

Si

1 minute ago, Corkscrew said:

Well done Phill, great looking car that. Really like those seats😎

7th button any time soon??

Need to save up for the 8th, 9th and 10th like you first 🤣

Welcome to 981 ownership! You will love it, especially with the summer ahead!  Great car as you say, love to see more photos when you get a decent day!

Very nice looking car and the spec list looks amazing. Having also owned a 986 Boxster I have to agree the 981 is light years ahead. I’m not knocking 986’s, I loved mine and still have very fond memories of the car, but Porsche in general seem to have come on in leaps and bounds in the last 10-15 years.

Well done Phill. Car looks excellent! 👍

Nice one, Phill! Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh :) . I need to catch up with several BoXa.netters' new cars now, there seems to have been a  sudden rash of upgrades :D

Archived