Deposit down! The wait begins

R1HJK

So after a very long search I've seen a car and a deal has been done. Deposit paid and I'm viewing it on Monday. Subject to a test drive and condition of the car, I'm confident this is the one. 😎

Thanks All.

The car doesn't have PASM but I'm confident that wont be a deal breaker. My current drive is a nightmare to get on/off so the extra ground clearance is more valuable on the daily basis. I know its only 10mm, but every little helps!

50 minutes ago, bandit_287 said:

Don’t get too excited, I did a deal on a 981S with a reputable dealer 18months agp and paid a deposit over the phone. When I went to see the car a week later it was in a terrible state with lots not right with it. 

see my new post, just saw another car which was close to my ideal spec so reserved it for a viewing when im over.didnt work out well....

On 6/7/2019 at 12:19 PM, R1HJK said:

So after a very long search I've seen a car and a deal has been done. Deposit paid and I'm viewing it on Monday. Subject to a test drive and condition of the car, I'm confident this is the one. 😎

best of luck lad

The car was exactly as i hoped. Its coming from a Porsche main dealer and they have agreed to sort all the things i pointed out. As part of the deal they are also going to include a wheel colour change. The car hasn't been prepped at all so I wont get it till early July. 

5 hours ago, 718as said:

Sounds cool, what wheels does it have and what colour you going for?

It has the Carrera S wheels in silver but I want them in platinum. Car is dark navy blue.

5 hours ago, zagamuffin said:

Great news lad, any pics or specs ?

its a Boxster S, PDK, PDLS, Full leather interior, Front and Rear park assist, Sport seats plus 14 way, PSE, Sport Chrono, PCM with Nav, Sound System plus.

I would have liked Bose. Its also on standard suspension. As part of the test drive i took on the motorway and some B roads and thought the ride was fine.

• 3 weeks later...

Congrats - welcome to the -  S - club 

Archived