Would you?

RickLS7

31 minutes ago, Gutley said:

As long as you like being stared at everywhere you drive it, don’t worry about buying one with a bright colour!  I’m so vain now that i check in the mirrors if passers by are still staring😀🚙

One word...

2019-08-24_07-56-26

😋

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Gutley said:

As long as you like being stared at everywhere you drive it, don’t worry about buying one with a bright colour!  I’m so vain now that i check in the mirrors if passers by are still staring😀🚙

I did that in the Miami Blue Cayman. Not so much in this Boxster. Dark Blue tends to fade into the background a little.

5 hours ago, Gutley said:

5 hours ago, rowbos said:

One word...

2019-08-24_07-56-26

😋

Isn't it funny that - of all the possible colours - the peacock has also chosen Riviera Blue? :lol:

Looking a bit closer at it, I thought its eyes were a boring brown colour, but I suspect if it could talk it would probably insist they were Cocoa ...

13 minutes ago, Jon61 said:

Isn't it funny that - of all the possible colours - the peacock has also chosen Riviera Blue? :lol:

Looking a bit closer at it, I thought its eyes were a boring brown colour, but I suspect if it could talk it would probably insist they were Cocoa ...

(It took me a while to find one that was in the correct colour range ;))

10 hours ago, Jon61 said:

- the peacock has also chosen Riviera Blue? :lol:

Looks like Peacock blue to me. :unsure: 

Archived