Which would you choose?

718as

Obviously being in the 981 forum the answer is the 981. Seems a bit strange they show no interior shots though, nothing to hide I hope! I do prefer the black roof on a white car though.

i can’t see the 718 2.5 GTS keeping its value in anything like the same way as the 981 GTS, especially with the 4.0 GTS replacing it.  

The answer to this is neither, the first is overpriced, the grail stuff is nonsense, a few miles on it, as you should to enjoy it and it's like all the others which are now less money.

The second is a flop and you'd be as well getting a cheaper S if you fancy tuning one.

So what do you do? You look behind you sofa, and eat beans for a month and buy a 981 Spyder. 

Hope that helps.

27 minutes ago, daz05 said:

The answer to this is neither, the first is overpriced, the grail stuff is nonsense, a few miles on it, as you should to enjoy it and it's like all the others which are now less money.

The second is a flop and you'd be as well getting a cheaper S if you fancy tuning one.

So what do you do? You look behind you sofa, and eat beans for a month and buy a 981 Spyder. 

Hope that helps.

Getting a cheaper S, good advice.

PS Spider owners, buy a brolly to use whilst putting up that manual roof in a down pour 😂, speaking from past observation on one of our run outs. I'd get the gts 4 litre with the proper roof when it arrives 😇.

Archived