Does this make me a Porscheaholic?

StephenM

3 hours ago, Araf said:

If they are the really old Porsche Design ones, they're great for driving.  Not sure what I'll do when mine fall apart...

adidas Shoes | Rare Porsche Design Mens White Sneaker | Poshmark

They are perfect driving shoes Araf yes  :thumbsup_anim: Do you wanna hazard a guess at the colour of mine :D

39 minutes ago, JonSta said:

I would buy a t shirt or 2 if I could find a decent design. Wouldn't mind some sunglasses too if they weren't waaaaaay too expensive. Caught myself the other chilly morning with the roof down wondering it I might buy some driving gloves. I know....

I use some summer MTB  gloves with thin strips of silicone on the fingers and palm so I can get the feel of the wheel but allow the wheel to spin through my fingers too 😉  Keep them in the door pocket with me Guy Martin wooly hat, Oakley's and mints  😎

17 minutes ago, John T said:

They are perfect driving shoes Araf yes  :thumbsup_anim: Do you wanna hazard a guess at the colour of mine :D

I thought they were only available in white with white Adidas stripes. :)  

I've seen there is an S1 and S2 now...

4 hours ago, JonSta said:

I would buy a t shirt or 2 if I could find a decent design. Wouldn't mind some sunglasses too if they weren't waaaaaay too expensive. Caught myself the other chilly morning with the roof down wondering it I might buy some driving gloves. I know....

I'd have bought some sun glasses too but I dont think they have any with polarised lenses

Archived