Does this make me a Porscheaholic?

StephenM

2 hours ago, lostinespace said:

I am reading this post wearing my Porsche baseball cap, a gift that came in an OPC carrier bag. I feel a bit of a tw*t in it, but it is very difficult not to be seen wearing it by the gifter. Not sure it was worth the £35 and appointment at the OPC to get it!

I have one of those as well 😬

Both mug and cap bought by my children (I may have suggested the items though...)

Baseball cap - which I never get to use by the way, Carolyn took possession when I bought it and she wears it whenever the top goes down  :lol:

2 mugs - 1 I bought and the other a gift. both white outside with gold rim and Badge on the front but interestingly one is black inside and one is white.

Ladies watch -love the small, neat face, fits my slim wrists perfectly, unusual 'none' winder position and gorgeous comfortable strap.

Pure watch - the best Porsche watch I have ever seen. Again, slim which is how I like my watches and all day elegant.

Table Top Clock - just love the design based on a Sport Chronograph from a 911 and that original 911 sound for an alarm is perfect 😎

Red, White and Black paddock jacket

Keyring 

Umbrella

Adidas Porsche Driving Shoes

Think thats the lot - for now 😉  cuff links next possibly  🤔 and still keeping my eyes peeled for a decent tee shirt design without 911 or Martini on.

@RBD914 v2 you've got me seriously thinking of having one of my buckled wheels I've got in the shed cut slimmer and refurb'd and made into a wall clock coz I love yours in the kitchen Mate  👏

3 hours ago, rowbos said:

^^^ And the current winner is ^^^

If we are going down that route, how long have you got....?

3 wall clocks, mug, watch, 6 shirts, 2 baseball caps, driving shoes, 4 framed wall pictures, 911 minichamps model, 911 computer mouse, keyring, cufflinks, pen, alarm clock, glasses, 2 jackets...

My favorite t-shirt though has always been this one...

2020-09-03_10-25-422020-09-03_10-25-55

3 hours ago, John T said:

Baseball cap - which I never get to use by the way, Carolyn took possession when I bought it and she wears it whenever the top goes down  :lol:

2 mugs - 1 I bought and the other a gift. both white outside with gold rim and Badge on the front but interestingly one is black inside and one is white.

Ladies watch -love the small, neat face, fits my slim wrists perfectly, unusual 'none' winder position and gorgeous comfortable strap.

Pure watch - the best Porsche watch I have ever seen. Again, slim which is how I like my watches and all day elegant.

Table Top Clock - just love the design based on a Sport Chronograph from a 911 and that original 911 sound for an alarm is perfect 😎

Red, White and Black paddock jacket

Keyring 

Umbrella

Think thats the lot - for now 😉  cuff links next possibly  🤔 and still keeping my eyes peeled for a decent tee shirt design without 911 or Martini on.

5 minutes ago, RBD914 v2 said:

3 wall clocks, mug, watch, 6 shirts, 2 baseball caps, driving shoes, 4 framed wall pictures, 911 minichamps model, 911 computer mouse, keyring, cufflinks, pen, alarm clock, glasses, 2 jackets...

Not much of a gulf between you.

2 hours ago, RBD914 v2 said:

My favorite t-shirt though has always been this one...

Competitive Porsche accoutrement collections, I love it 😆

8 hours ago, John T said:

If they are the really old Porsche Design ones, they're great for driving.  Not sure what I'll do when mine fall apart...

adidas Shoes | Rare Porsche Design Mens White Sneaker | Poshmark

Archived