£35k GTS

718as

2 hours ago, Flyferrari said:

Official is 5.0 secs to 60 for a manual GTS. I would have that interior but then I’m biased! And I modified the hell out of it!

C08093BD-FFFB-4676-A745-0D36F488E7D7.jpeg

Think that's lovely, two tone seats really work for me. 

13 hours ago, Flyferrari said:

@Mr96er, Carlos Fandango was ahead of the curve after all...

Cheers, Baggers.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I spent a small fortune ordering  the interior the way I wanted it. To say I was relieved when it was delivered and, to my eyes at least, really worked, is an understatement. Fortunately we’re all different. Otherwise life would be terribly boring. I love how it looks and that’s all that really matters.

kevin

On 10/27/2020 at 6:54 PM, Flyferrari said:

Official is 5.0 secs to 60 for a manual GTS. I would have that interior but then I’m biased! And I modified the hell out of it!

Now that looks classy, I and the same interior in a 944 Cab. Not sure it suits a GTS though, sorry, but then some people hate the Alcantara.

love the 2 tone interior - really brightens up what would be a dull all black interior, and takes away the Caramac look of an all cream interior - nicely done!

The red GTS has a bit of a Ferrari vibe going on in that colour scheme, perhaps that was what the original owner was going for?

Archived