Newbie saying hello (sort of)

Terryg

2 minutes ago, Menoporsche said:

I like the black bits, of course. And at least your Sport Design wheels are black. Getting those in silver and cleaning them ....  nightmare.

Yeah, the roll bars, mirrors, vents and wheels all black, @Cocky suggested the windscreen surround looks cool if done as well.

1 hour ago, ½cwt said:

Hi @Terryg 

@Teo Fabi and I did a Sunday meet at Market Harborough and a run up into Rutland last year in the few weeks it was possible.  OK if I put you on my list to tag if/when we sort another this summer?

Could you tag me in on that? My parents are in Little Bowden, so could kill two birds with one stone and annoy @Terryginto the bargain👍

6 hours ago, Terryg said:

Thanks, I am now in Cambridge so not a million miles away, I need to replace my Dales runs with those northern t*ssp*ts with something so we may catch up at some point.

How dare you! We’re northern c**ts as you know very well.

3 minutes ago, Nobbie said:

Could you tag me in on that? My parents are in Little Bowden, so could kill two birds with one stone and annoy @Terryginto the bargain👍

Consider it done.

6 hours ago, Terryg said:

In fairness nothing down south is going to compare with the Dales,the roads are great but also the lack of other traffic is what makes it. I will definitely check that out though, thanks.

Unfortunatly you are spot on there. The interesting sections of roads are relativly short and you have to join them up with duller bits. Traffic is a lot more dense than the Dales as you observe. A few of us meet several times a year. Sywell and Turweston airfields see us having breakfast after a run out. Bit west of you but ok for a keen type I'd say 😁  

3 minutes ago, Topbox said:

Unfortunatly you are spot on there. The interesting sections of roads are relativly short and you have to join them up with duller bits. Traffic is a lot more dense than the Dales as you observe. A few of us meet several times a year. Sywell and Turweston airfields see us having breakfast after a run out. Bit west of you but ok for a keen type I'd say 😁  

Always happy to meet for breakfast, once we can.

Archived