Muffled moment through music

Stark9

Does anyone on their 718 get a few secs of muffled music when either on CarPlay or just Bluetooth music? I thought it was my phone, and then I got a new phone and my girlfriend had it too.

Also funnily enough I have a courtesy car which is a new 992 and it’s done it on that too.

Any thoughts? 

I'm always amazed that anyone on here listens to music while driving these great cars.  Personally, I much prefer listening to the glorious noise from that 6 cylinder masterpiece of an engine (and mine is only a basic 2.7l).  I turned the radio on briefly when I first bought my car, just to make sure it works, then turned it off and haven't switched it on again since... :lol:

• Like 1

On 3/4/2022 at 3:31 PM, Stark9 said:

Does anyone on their 718 get a few secs of muffled music when either on CarPlay or just Bluetooth music? I thought it was my phone, and then I got a new phone and my girlfriend had it too.

Also funnily enough I have a courtesy car which is a new 992 and it’s done it on that too.

Any thoughts? 

Phone Models ? iOS versions ? Music Source - Apple, Spotify etc ?