Blades on coloured key keep chipping

TheUnderfiend

1 minute ago, Stuart21UK said:

Fantastic! Thank you 😁

2 minutes ago, 224 Peter said:

HMM....I WANT A METALLIC BLUE SET

There doesn't seem to be a way to select colour...

When you place the order there is a message option to say what colour you want.  I also followed up with an email confirming 

Mine arrived today, ordered on 18 Aug. Black set and yellow set, I'm going to do one of each colour on the key so they match my wasp coloured car!

I haven't tried putting them on yet and I'm a bit nervous of doing so, in case I break them, but there's bound to be a You Tube video

5 hours ago, TheUnderfiend said:

Mine arrived today, ordered on 18 Aug. Black set and yellow set, I'm going to do one of each colour on the key so they match my wasp coloured car!

I haven't tried putting them on yet and I'm a bit nervous of doing so, in case I break them, but there's bound to be a You Tube video

no just pry them off carefully and you will be fine :) 

8 hours ago, TheUnderfiend said: