Got stuck in the web…

Maxthedane

… & caught up in Spyder world!

picked this up recently.  Only had 500 miles on it when I first saw it.  Now at 900m so still being run in.  Loving it even though I have to keep it below 4000 revs for a bit longer.  Gentian blue, 18 way seats, bendy headlights

Every time I’ve been in it there’s a smile on my face but it’s been very hard not to go above 4000 rpm

still getting used to the roof.  Out today.  On the way home we left the roof up.  Glad we did despite a dry forecast it poured down. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

• Like 11

8 minutes ago, Maxthedane said:

… & caught up in Spyder world!

picked this up recently.  Only had 500 miles on it when I first saw it.  Now at 900m so still being run in.  Loving it even though I have to keep it below 4000 revs for a bit longer.  Gentian blue, 18 way seats, bendy headlights

Every time I’ve been in it there’s a smile on my face but it’s been very hard not to go above 4000 rpm

still getting used to the roof.  Out today.  On the way home we left the roof up.  Glad we did despite a dry forecast it poured down. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Cracking car. Enjoy.

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/16/2022 at 7:46 PM, steve7 said:

Fantastic looking car, please keep us all posted with your thoughts as you get the miles in would love to know more from an owner.....must try not to be tempted!!

Again, thanks for the comments.

Now at 1200m and still loving every drive.  

One issue I’m experiencing is an enormous amount of condensation internally now the nights are getting colder.  This morning I had to have the blower on full and also get the microfibre towels out to clean the inside of the windscreen and door windows.  This is my 11th convertible over the years and I can’t remember such condensation with any of the others.  I’ll keep an eye on it and drive it on full interior heat with aircon on to try and dry it. 

The standard comment here is check the carpets, usually behind the seats but also check the footwells. These things are famous for shipping water quietly, which gathers at the lowest point. Don't just check the carpet itself, lift them and check the underlay with your fingers. Greatly excessive condensation can be a sign of that.