Porsche rubber mats

718as

I have them in the Macan. They feel slippy in different shoes but they work well to keep ingrained dirt from your carpet mats during these horrible winter months.

i have them in the Boxster: good quality and easy to remove to clean, but be careful not to put any "dressing" material on them as it makes them slippery. 

We have a horse at a livery yard nearby and the rubber mats are essential, as is the front boot liner: 2 pairs of Wellington Boots sit upright well in the front boot!!

Switch my mats over as I switch my tires over.

Great weight to them and the fit perfectly.  I don't find them slippy but I probably use different cleaning products.

I found the 991 mats are advertised for less on a certain auction site - bonus I now have carpet mats behind the seats too.

The only mats better than factory would be Weathertech as the protect more up the sides, but I couldn't justify the shipping costs and didn't realise they ran two separate cars in the WEC so couldn't get them shipped over with the race car.