Proposed new car Aston Vantage

Stark9

Sooo my thoughts are on possibly changing my car. I have a budget of £80k. Love my 718S but looking at the 4.0 GTS I’m slightly worried that the 718 is nearing its end date at 7 years now, that a new one will be out next year in electric form.

What are peoples thoughts on a 69 plate Vantage in its place as below…just trying to upload it 

Edited by Stark9

1 hour ago, Stark9 said:

What are peoples thoughts on a 69 plate Vantage in its place as below…just trying to upload it 

At first glance it looks like it meets a similar use case to the 992 in your profile - have you still got that?/will you keep it?

5 hours ago, Stark9 said:

What are peoples thoughts on a 69 plate Vantage in its place as below

My son has a 2019 Vantage AMR 59. Looks and sounds awesome (though he's making it even louder as the sound is muffled in the cabin). I'm not jealous (honest!). Go for it! 34SEjCJ.jpeg

Keeping the 911, just thinking about changing my 718S. Would love a new gen Bentley V8 but can’t afford that just yet. The Vantage was good but tbh I wasn’t amazed by it. The internal Plastics are a bit cheap but loved the full alcantara trim. Rear quad pipes are small and not well kept. And one last thing that is not making me go ahead, insurance £4800

• 3 weeks later...

Well, done the deal today and purchased the Aston, sorted the insurance too so all good

Should be ready to pick up on Sat, managed to get 2 years warranty, a car cover and a day at Millbrook, so all good. Will be sad to leave you guys here 

• Like 1