A few pics

craigo-craigy

Hello everyone, haven't been in a while. Many changes by the look of things. Anyhow, just had my detailer around. Always very very impressed with his work. Moved to Kent almost a year ago now, Looking for any recommendations to have general servicing on her...  Apologise for the weeds :-)

Craig

image_zps6mtihota.jpeg

image_zps6ig51bvm.jpeg

image_zpslftakslp.jpeg

image_zpskjnheqbc.jpeg

I used to use Steve Akrill at Class Cars.  The garage is in Sandwich now, and I don't know if Steve is still with them - but worth a shout.

8 hours ago, Loz987 said:

Stunning and truly awesome colour.

is that an extra slim rear window? Very neat. Guess it folds better?

If you have a roof with the glass rear window put onto a pre-facelift car, then this is how they are.  I like it, as the three-bow roof design gives a better side profile than the later four-bow (which allows a bigger window).  It doesn't hinder rear vision when driving, as the rear window neatly frames the rear view mirror.

4 hours ago, TrickeyTattoo said:

Looking very clean. What was your pricing like on the detail work?

Initially a few weeks ago. He spent a day and a half going over the car. Clay, machine polish seal etc etc . Couple hundred quid I think he charged

13 hours ago, Loz987 said:

Stunning and truly awesome colour.

is that an extra slim rear window? Very neat. Guess it folds better?

Car hood warehouse did a deal for guys on here couple of years back. 

Its been faultless plus rear vision is just fine :-)

I used to live in Thanet, just up the road from you now in Broomfield, Herne Bay but I still use A1 Motorist in Pysons Rd Ind Est, Ramsgate. Always found them very fair and reasonable. They also now have a Hunter 4 wheel alignment machine which I recommend the free check and a rolling road. Mines getting a power run on Friday now they've done the basic 80,000 not been used for a while service stuff (loads), before I start a few mods.

18 hours ago, rhinoman said:

I used to live in Thanet, just up the road from you now in Broomfield, Herne Bay but I still use A1 Motorist in Pysons Rd Ind Est, Ramsgate. Always found them very fair and reasonable. They also now have a Hunter 4 wheel alignment machine which I recommend the free check and a rolling road. Mines getting a power run on Friday now they've done the basic 80,000 not been used for a while service stuff (loads), before I start a few mods.

Could you give me their contact details ? Could even meet you there Friday check the place out and say hello :-)

Archived