JohnSyn

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, boxsternoob56 said:

Zunsport front and centre plus rear 

Clear wind deflector via Topradio

winter set of wheels and tyres from OPC

a Gopro now and again (with special father in law made mount)

petrol

and follow me drone? :) 

Haha!

I was just seeing if I could get my Photobucket to work.  The Android app hasn't worked at all for the past couple of weeks.  None of my uploaded photos is showing there and I cannot upload any new ones.

Photobucket support has been useless.  They keep asking me the same questions, to which I reply, but don't come back with any solutions

The browser version still works, but when I try to get photos to display, it just shows the link.  I'll try what you just suggested :thumbsup_anim:

1 minute ago, Daniel Joseph said:

It's natural sandstone and the edges are meant to be a bit irregular, hence the grouting (which I did!)

coool...

9 minutes ago, Daniel Joseph said:

Sorry for the deviation @JohnSyn.  My fault!  @topradio was too quick off the mark for me. He replied to my random test pic of the radiator before I deleted the post, hence all that followed...

No problem at all Dan! I thought it was interesting anyway! Liked the pic of the harbour at Sunset.

Just the usual leg pull....

Zunsport front grills (outers only)

Clear wind deflector

GTS rear diffuser

991 LED side indicators

plastic bin for front boot

mat for rear boot

Someone in Belgium tinkered with my exhaust!

9 hours ago, Daniel Joseph said:

In context:

20160712_130915_zpsaxqjatem.jpg~original

Beautiful room there! 

mines the fraction of the size...

IMG-20161106-WA0014.jpeg

8 hours ago, JohnSyn said:

No problem at all Dan! I thought it was interesting anyway! Liked the pic of the harbour at Sunset.

Just the usual leg pull....

Thanks, John. The harbour is Los Gigantes, Tenerife, to where we escape for a few weeks over winter.   Very peaceful and relaxing, a world away from the main tourist strip on the south coast of the island.  View is from the terrace of the apartment we rent there.

19 minutes ago, Daniel Joseph said:

Thanks, John. The harbour is Los Gigantes, Tenerife, to where we escape for a few weeks over winter.   Very peaceful and relaxing, a world away from the main tourist strip on the south coast of the island.  View is from the terrace of the apartment we rent there.

That's a useful bit of info..thanks Dan

I have long fancied a warm winter break but didn't fancy long haul and wasn't sure about Tenerife, although I know a lot of people go there.

Archived