Time to "Lozify" that interior

Terryg

So @Loz987 car is nice, very nice but just doesn't have the "characterful" interior of its predecessor so lets help him, I'll kick off with these.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Porsche-Boxster-986-Cinnamon-Brown-Heated-Seats-LT52WFY-/292002781100?hash=item43fcb8d7ac:g:0R4AAOSwjDZYfjo

15 minutes ago, Loz987 said:

I thought that too ??

Best put in a bid then, there's a centre console as well, how about the brown console an green seats?

On 2017-7-1 at 6:15 PM, mike597 said:

Nephrite Green,  never looked good. 

Check this outhttp://www.russell-french.co.uk/used-cars/porsche-911-3-4-996-carrera-4-tiptronic-s-awd-2dr-dorchester-201603242295159

Enough to make you puke.....but at least noone would notice!:puke:

1 hour ago, red rocket said:

that green is so bad its actually quite retro 

On 04/07/2017 at 11:36 AM, fat haggis said:

that green is so bad its actually quite retro 

Ermmm yep I quite like that.... did I say that out loud?

On 04/07/2017 at 9:53 AM, jonnoshore said:

I think he should get both, just to keep his options open.

Hey @Loz987 I hope you appreciate all the thought we are putting into this for you,maybe Baggers can do the negotiating.

Still keeping her standard. Thank you.

considering sticky rubber, but that's it! 

R888R toyo proxy track and fast road rubber. Perfection?  

52 minutes ago, Loz987 said:

I remember you when you were mad for mods, must be middle age creeping on.....

59 minutes ago, Loz987 said:

I heard you talking about these on Saturday, I just looked them up and read this on one suppliers website, just wanted to make sure you knew what you were getting.

IMPORTANT: Caution is required in extreme wet conditions due to limited anti-aquaplaning capabilities. These tyres are not intended to be used as regular road driving tyres, and should not be used in any sort of cold/winter conditions.
As this tyre is designed and produced with competition compounds, no warranty is implied or given.
LIST 1B

There is nothing regular about my road driving:ph34r: this will be my summer option and might require a spare set of wheels for when the weather turns and I still need to play out! 

11 minutes ago, Loz987 said:

There is nothing regular about my road driving:ph34r: this will be my summer option and might require a spare set of wheels for when the weather turns and I still need to play out! 

Fair enough, I can vouch for some of that statement.

6 hours ago, Loz987 said:

Had those on my last kit car.....The GG compound I think they were. Fantastic in the dry, or in the damp. But any standing water, even a small puddle will cause you to change your underpants. Having aquaplaned at 70mph for a good 1/2 mile, luckily with a non aquaplaning mate behind me on the M69 who saw what was happening and protecting me from others as I wandered from hard shoulder to fast lane and back again without a single bit of control because if I touched the brakes or the steering I would have spun.

Although the new tread pattern forced on u by the EU is meant to address the really poor wet performance. But when they are hot and sticky on a warm day you'll be amazed. They used to only come with 5mm of tread as new so a new set every weekend might be needed :) 

2 minutes ago, CMA said:

Had those on my last kit car.....The GG compound I think they were. Fantastic in the dry, or in the damp. But any standing water, even a small puddle will cause you to change your underpants. Having aquaplaned at 70mph for a good 1/2 mile, luckily with a non aquaplaning mate behind me on the M69 who saw what was happening and protecting me from others as I wandered from hard shoulder to fast lane and back again without a single bit of control because if I touched the brakes or the steering I would have spun.

Although the new tread pattern forced on u by the EU is meant to address the really poor wet performance. But when they are hot and sticky on a warm day you'll be amazed. They used to only come with 5mm of tread as new so a new set every weekend might be needed :) 

That does not sound like the kind of rubber Loz needs these days!  Unless it's dry days and high days only now for the Box?? ?

Archived