Dirty!

Happy Days

41 minutes ago, Menoporsche said:

Guys, guys, I've already closed the calendar entries ;)

Happy Days, there seems to be a line above your airscoop - rear wheel . I hope that's just an illusion, or dirt?

Panel joint

It shows they are being used, rather than being held as museum pieces.

I am convinced that -- if Porsche cars had feelings -- those not being driven as god intended would be sad and lonely :lol:

7 hours ago, Jason986S said:

I dont think I could garage a filthy car, my OCD would insist on at least a jet wash. Even in the rain/snow (ive done it before like a right wierdo)

I would normally agree and do the same. But it was dark. Rainy.  Freezing when I put mine away and I have been too busy since.  As soon as I can I will. But we are away this coming weekend as well.  Grrr. 

Just now, RBD914 v2 said:

The distressed look...what do they call it? Oh yeah just remembered - patina!

I’m feeling distressed every time I look in the garage at mine!  

Sat there lonely and dirty!  I even hooked up the CTEK today as I haven’t been able to go out for the last two weeks and I’m away this weekend ?

Every bit of spare time I’ve had it’s been chucking down hailstones the size of marbles or just horrendous rain and wind.  

5 minutes ago, rowbos said:

I’m feeling distressed every time I look in the garage at mine!  

Sat there lonely and dirty!  I even hooked up the CTEK today as I haven’t been able to go out for the last two weeks and I’m away this weekend ?

Every bit of spare time I’ve had it’s been chucking down hailstones the size of marbles or just horrendous rain and wind.  

Same, I've managed once in the last three weeks :(

Archived