Creating (buying) my 987 GTS style interior (as requested)

MH82

I have to say I'm very enamoured with it. Enough to consider another 987/997 to transfer it to in the future if this one gets a bit leggy. It really does lift the feeling of quality in the interior.

Only possible complaint is that my steering wheel appears to have been put on slightly off centre, so will need to go back and get that out right at some point.

Now let's see what the MOT brings this week

• 5 months later...
21 minutes ago, fat haggis said:

Great stuff. Who did the steering wheel mate. And has it extra padding. I’m thinking of getting mine done.  

http://www.designls.co.uk/

I had mine done by Jack at Royal Steering wheels Sam. Great results but not sure if he does the 981 wheels yet.

• 1 month later...

So, car’s being tarted up with new suspension, wheel refurb, new vents and a paint correction and ceramic coating over the next couple of weeks, and it got me thinking to the bit that I spend my time in.

As previously mentioned i’m Very happy with the Alcantara additions, however the thing that keeps jumping out at me each time I get in are the seat centres - which on a GTS would be alcantara to go with the rest of the bits. 

However, i’m not sure I want to go down that route as in a non-GTS Boxster they remind me of the base spec.

So, i’m now thinking Houndstooth, a la classics or the 911 50th Anniversary, R or 1,000,000th.......

Thoughts?

7 minutes ago, Patt said:

I too would love houndstooth seat squabs - I'd be very interested if you can find a sensible pricing on this !

Do you have heated seats to consider too ?

The question will be what is our definition of ‘sensible’!

Yes heated seats too, but I don’t think that should create much of an issue. Though I may be being naive 

Archived