Seems too cheap

Roger C

Sounds like a good buy, a bit basic on extras but that is reflected in the price, you need to drive it and check it (and the seller) out before buying.

Hope it turns out to be the one your looking for.

Guvs.

Appears to have BOSE, a fire extinguisher and some kind of aftermarket handsfree MIC fitted - so possibly an upgrade for phone & music has been installed - which is good if its a good unit that's been installed - because that upgrade isn't cheap and it seems to be a thing that folks do a lot. 

Interesting its lited with "1 minor repair" - if thats a running repair (mechanical) then why list it without saying what it was - and if its a body repair then again, if you are going to mention it - then details are important.

Doesn;t appear to have central wind deflector (not the mesh in the roll hoops) - believe it was an option and is entirely possible to retro fit - but not cheap. Mine has them and I "think" they make a difference - others may have an opinion - but I don't read of many people removing them if you have them.

None of which are necessarily an issue, just my observations.

13 minutes ago, Paul P said:

Doesn;t appear to have central wind deflector (not the mesh in the roll hoops) - believe it was an option and is entirely possible to retro fit - but not cheap.

Good spot. £200 ish s/h I believe.

3 hours ago, Paul P said:

Interesting its lited with "1 minor repair" - if thats a running repair (mechanical) then why list it without saying what it was - and if its a body repair then again, if you are going to mention it - then details are important.

Strange why that's been listed, I think it could be a cat D write off.

7 hours ago, Guvs said:

Hope it turns out to be the one your looking for.

Guvs.

Too far from me mate and TBH something doesn't 'feel' right about it, as it happens we are off to look at a silver one on Saturday, if it's as good as the ad and what the owner has been telling me then I'm fairly sure we will be driving it home..😀

Rog.

MOT history is a bit of a horror story and looks like you are in for new brakes and discs pretty soon which can be an expensive job.

As others have said, looks like someone has stolen the wheels and replaced them with trolley wheels! they could of at least hoovered it before taking the photos, doesn't inspire confidence of a well cared for example

Sounds promising 👍

I went to London from South Wales for my 2 Boxsters, both of them I test drove before putting any money down, I must of been lucky as I bought the both of them. 

Guvs.

On 2/14/2019 at 4:31 PM, Greenman said:

Quite a lot of MOT advisories on brake pipes/discs etc over the years,  looks like discs were initially due for replacement around 25k miles  which seems quite early to me?

Maybe it's spent it's early life on the west coast in Scotland, in which case you'd need to give it a very careful check underneath for any further corrosion as well as the coolant pipe junctions in the front sub frame.

Archived