Joined the club.

mark_j70

Welcome to the 550 club. Cocoa or Dark grey interior?

Out of interest, why do you feel you need the hard top? They cope perfectly well without and you never missout on a bit of roof down action whever the weather suits you.

Trust these guys.  A bit of investment in cleaning products and their application will be cheaper than a hard top and allow you to access all the fun ( cheese "The Sky's The Limit!" big wink, /cheese ).

Welcome, and youve bought a lovely car, re the hardtop, don’t listen to the above, it transforms the car in the winter makes it quieter and warmer and drier, best will in the world if you are driving your car in the rain or leaving it outside its a bit like a tent, it will get damp.

It also changes the appearance of the car and it looks great, I changed out the headlining in mine with a boxster red alcantara which just makes it a great place to sit. A pic of mine a few weeks ago:

D621BB9B-B2D2-4737-A018-C1F550F2B4DD.jpe

2 hours ago, Roger C said:

Excuse my ignorance but what is a 550 Spyder?? Google shows a Porsche from the 50's

Rog.

Porsche 550 Spyder is from the 50s.

Porsche Boxster 550 Spyder is an Anniversary Edition released in 2004.

Your confusion is understandable.  Porsche aren't great at inventing new things, they're just excellent at reinventing old ones.

Archived