Research info - trying to get into a 987

Dubdubz

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 3/21/2019 at 8:24 PM, Dubdubz said:

Cheers. I have to say they have come through. Full service including gbox, quality oil, filters, even kept the old parts which I have pictures of (collection is Sat) even took hi res pics of aux belt cos I asked....

Excellent, good negotiating. I've a mate works as a mechanic in a Nissan Garage, says there are usually volunteers from the crew, who love it when they get to service more unusual part exchanges, reckons they go to town, research, and make sure everything is spot on. Wouldn't be surprise me if the same has happened here. 

Enjoy :)

On 3/21/2019 at 8:24 PM, Dubdubz said:

Cheers. I have to say they have come through. Full service including gbox, quality oil, filters, even kept the old parts which I have pictures of (collection is Sat) even took hi res pics of aux belt cos I asked....

Great news!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm new on here too and just in the process of buying my first Porsche Boxster which I'm collecting from the UK to bring over to France next week and really excited.

Looking forwards to new adventures after a few years of driving Italian and English cars.

Phil.

@philw696 new thread in Newbie Lounge, introduce yourself properly, you'll be lost here :) 

We've had a couple of people looking to take cars to France recently.  Do your research on the headlights, and all other rules to pass the French homologation (I think speedo in km/h is not so difficult, but headlights can be expensive ).  Have you got insurance sorted? That used to be a pig.

Archived