Gentian Blue

JohnSyn

51 minutes ago, Gutley said:

From around 2:40 gives some good close ups

Thanks Matt

39 minutes ago, Gutley said:

And according to Pistonheads, OPC Mayfair had a 992 Cab in Gentian (as of Aug 23rd)

I'm over that way later in the week, might pop in to have a look although I really want to see a 718 in the colour. It looks, on the Spyder, great. 

3 hours ago, JohnSyn said:

Thanks Matt

I'm over that way later in the week, might pop in to have a look although I really want to see a 718 in the colour. It looks, on the Spyder, great. 

Another Spyder on the way John?

5 minutes ago, Kevin G said:

Another Spyder on the way John?

Hi Kevin

No, I wouldn’t want another. Horses for courses but I didn’t like the way the hood went up and down, the fact you had to partially take the hood down to access the rear boot and I  like a PDK gearbox. I’m really glad I had a Spyder and it was truly a great car to drive, but as I say the new one is not for me

However the forthcoming 6 cylinder 718 is a different kettle of fish! My understanding it may come sooner than people think. As you know I do like new shinny things!!

Hi John, I’ll be watching this space with interest.  

I have to admit I’ve driven a fair number of 718’s and, leaving aside the number of cylinder issues, have been very impressed. A 6 cylinder version would be very desirable.

8 minutes ago, Kevin G said:

Hi John, I’ll be watching this space with interest.  

I have to admit I’ve driven a fair number of 718’s and, leaving aside the number of cylinder issues, have been very impressed. A 6 cylinder version would be very desirable.

Hi Kevin

Thats where I am! I had a half day at the Experience Centre in a 718 GTS and it was was a great car to drive! 

Just don't tell anyone else !!

Every time I get close to pulling the pin on my Kitchen...a Porsche gets ordered instead 😁

Spent my lunch on the build your Boxster S = £81,000., without winter wheels ... I may need to reduce my wish list a lot   !

55 minutes ago, Stuart21UK said:

Was the 911 cab on display at Geneva not in that colour?

Not sure if it is Gentian  Stuart, I do remember seeing it. it looks different to the Spyder in Matts post. 

20 minutes ago, Gutley said:

I think I've finally understood when John decides to change cars. Tyres needing replacing 😀

Nope...already changed the tyres on the Boxster! Try again......

Archived