Mice!

JohnnyUK

Left my winter beanie on the passenger floor only to find it had been chewed overnight. Then spotted some firewall insulation on the driver's floor. No droppings found but certain I have a little bugger taking lodging! Car sits on the drive. 

Humane trap set up, let's see what tomorrow brings eh? 😲

40 minutes ago, PaulQ said:

Good luck with the humane trap. Didn't work for me many moons ago when I had dozens of the little buggers in my loft, and had to resort to the old fashioned type. 

They love chocolate buttons :)

Humane in passenger foot well, spring in the driver side! Peanut butter in both. I like chocolate buttons... I don't like peanut butter! 

The mice I caught in my spring trap baited with peanut butter had a very surprised look on their faces😳 I always presumed the peanut butter was not to their taste!

Had mice in the garage of my previous property, attracted by fishing ground bait which was left in a tackle box.

Tried the humane traps, bloody thing chewed its way out! Had to resort to a ‘traditional’ one in the end which sorted the problem. 

Not sure what’s humane about a box where they starve to death/ dehydrate ?  You’d need to check trap at least daily. Also what do you do with the mouse once you’ve caught it. I think it’s technically illegal to release vermin ?

Archived