Time to say goodbye

MIkeyv60

Well time to say goodbye fort nnow , i have sold the Boxster and its time to look for my next car.

Was surprised it sold quickly even in the lockdown. The price was much better than i was expected in the current climate, much much better than Porsche offered me last year to buy it and the same with the part x against a carrera S, Seems at the moment you think you can get a cheaper car to buy, but they are offering very low part ex prices.

I now have the chance for a straight cash deal 👍 Some bits will be up for sale soon , cover boot liner and tub and a couple of leather key covers, will see you soon?

17 minutes ago, MIkeyv60 said:

Well time to say goodbye fort nnow , i have sold the Boxster and its time to look for my next car.

Was surprised it sold quickly even in the lockdown. The price was much better than i was expected in the current climate, much much better than Porsche offered me last year to buy it and the same with the part x against a carrera S, Seems at the moment you think you can get a cheaper car to buy, but they are offering very low part ex prices.

I now have the chance for a straight cash deal 👍 Some bits will be up for sale soon , cover boot liner and tub and a couple of leather key covers, will see you soon?

Good luck with what you get next Mike. Hopefully we will still see you at the Blackbushe meetings, maybe on one of your bikes!

Goodluck  my mate sold a car last week audi s3 on WhatsApp video   guy put a deposit down and he got a decent price.  I'm going to possibly put my S3 up shortly was holding back waiting for it all to ended, but wondered if people would have the money Just goes to show if you dont take the Mickey with the price and its a nice car it will sell

10 minutes ago, JohnSyn said:

Good luck with what you get next Mike. Hopefully we will still see you at the Blackbushe meetings, maybe on one of your bikes!

Cheers John , yes i will still pop along, i might have another bike by then as well 🙄

I sold it sor , id been to see a 911 gt3 , the guy said he would be interested in the car as he has buyers, thought about it then lockdown came but he called and offered to collect it too no charge , i was sorning it anyway so i thought ive nothing to lose, 2 people had a bidding war so got full price, apprently the red interior was what they were after and the high spec? I wouldnt sell to Porsche,  they offered me £2k less that westealanycar last year saying the 718 wasnt a wanted car etc etc difficult to sell, 3 years  previous it was the one to have 😂

Good luck with the car search Mike, and hope to see you in something interesting soon. You know the silver & red will take some replacing! :)

Archived