Trying (and failing) to find some Meyle rear coffin arms

lofi

1 hour ago, lofi said:

Pretty must as per the title.  I cannot bring myself to pay the OE part price and I have been recommended Meyle but can I find any.  If anyone has any links I'd become quite happy.

Assuming same as Cayman how about these which (according to several forum members) come off the Meyle production line https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/2-X-PORSCHE-981-CAYMAN-REAR-COFFIN-LOWER-TRACK-CONTROL-ARM-98133105301-/333628412333?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l49292

2 hours ago, ½cwt said:

IIRC Spyder Performance/ePorsche arms are made by Meyle but I've been wrong before..

No I think you are right there, even if not the quality /price is extremely good.

9 hours ago, daz05 said:

110nm on the M12 eccentric, 160nm on the M14 to diagonal arm, 120nm on the M12 to the wheel bearing housing.

Many thanks, looks like I’ll be freezing my ar*e off lying in the drive over the weekend

4 hours ago, lofi said:

Many thanks, looks like I’ll be freezing my ar*e off lying in the drive over the weekend

I hope they all come off easily, get the penetrant on it now!  I did my discs and pads on my golf on the drive in zero temps last weekend, never again!  Porsche remained nice and warm in the double garage !  

18 minutes ago, daz05 said:

I hope they all come off easily, get the penetrant on it now!  I did my discs and pads on my golf on the drive in zero temps last weekend, never again!  Porsche remained nice and warm in the double garage !  

Good idea. I could try doing it in my single garage, not that it is much warmer

Archived