Anyone know where I can download a 981 user guide...?

Davey P

As per the title really, does anyone on here know where I can download a 981 user guide in pdf format?  I had one for my 987, and it was really useful. I've searched everywhere for a 981, but can't seem to find one.  The closest I got was a Chinese version, which would be fine if I spoke Mandarin, but I don't so ideally I need an English (or American) one :lol:.  I can't believe this is so difficult to find, and I'm surprised it's not on the Porsche UK website.

Any suggestions welcome, cheers.

7 minutes ago, Davey P said:

As per the title really, does anyone on here know where I can download a 981 user guide in pdf format?  I had one for my 987, and it was really useful. I've searched everywhere for a 981, but can't seem to find one.  The closest I got was a Chinese version, which would be fine if I spoke Mandarin, but I don't so ideally I need an English (or American) one :lol:.  I can't believe this is so difficult to find, and I'm surprised it's not on the Porsche UK website.

Any suggestions welcome, cheers.

Sent you a PM

I have this one, it's on my website and this should link to the pdf for direct download, please dont share the link outside of forum (once downloaded you can do what you want with the file)

https://stuart-brown.photography/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/981-Cayman-S-GTS-Owners-Manual.pdf

@robporsche

@iborguk

@Davey P

10 hours ago, Stuart21UK said:

I have this one, it's on my website and this should link to the pdf for direct download, please dont share the link outside of forum (once downloaded you can do what you want with the file)

https://stuart-brown.photography/wp-content/uploads/2020/08/981-Cayman-S-GTS-Owners-Manual.pdf

That is fantastic, and exactly what I wanted, thank you so much mate :thumbsup_anim:

Also, thanks to @iborguk for sending me the GT4 manual, which is very similar.

What a great forum!

For those unaware...there is a Porsche app called ‘Good to Know’ that covers most of the owners manual with searchable texts. It also includes a few video guides (more basic).  I’ve found it generally more useful than the actual manual.  Available for iPads I don’t know about android.  The user manual detail is in the ‘Functions in Detail’ section

On 3/8/2021 at 9:35 PM, Stuart21UK said:

@robporsche

@iborguk

@Davey P

Thank you Stuart21UK, that's very much appreciated.

Archived