Went to see this yesterday....

Ninesomething

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202105052241680?postcode=nn156bu&sort=relevance&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&keywords=Pasm&model=BOXSTER&include-delivery-option=on&make=PORSCHE&radius=1500&advertising-location=at_cars&page=1

Lovely looking car and they offered me a quite reasonable trade in but advised how much I could sell it for myself which was a bit of a surprise. If it had had heated seats I might well have let a few moths out of the old wallet.

I was surprised how much better the sports seats are than the stockers. Hold you much more firmly. Anyway nice car.

Guess it depends why you're buying a boxster... if you're buying it because its a convertible, they could be essential. But if you're like me and bought a boxster because its got a mid engined flat 6, and couldnt afford a cayman, then heated seats never even crossed my mind as a requirement!

27 minutes ago, JonSta said:

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202105052241680?postcode=nn156bu&sort=relevance&onesearchad=New&onesearchad=Nearly New&onesearchad=Used&keywords=Pasm&model=BOXSTER&include-delivery-option=on&make=PORSCHE&radius=1500&advertising-location=at_cars&page=1

Lovely looking car and they offered me a quite reasonable trade in but advised how much I could sell it for myself which was a bit of a surprise. If it had had heated seats I might well have let a few moths out of the old wallet.

I was surprised how much better the sports seats are than the stockers. Hold you much more firmly. Anyway nice car.

Heated seats are reportedly an easy retro fit. No deal breaker, surely? very good spec otherwise.

28 minutes ago, brillomaster said:

But if you're like me and bought a boxster because its got a mid engined flat 6, and couldnt afford a cayman, then heated seats never even crossed my mind as a requirement!

I am... Nor mine.

Cheers, Baggers.

37 minutes ago, JonSta said:

Find a PASM S of any age for less and you'll be doing well.....

Is PASM such a desirable option? I hadn't realised. 

I have a PASM non-S 987.1 Cayman which I paid less than £10k for two years ago. If PASM is so desirable then I guess I did well. 

14 minutes ago, JonSta said:

Handle on the back so you can push it if it does.

If I decide to upgrade it will be to a PASM car. I'll probably throw in a DSC controller too. Yes such cars were available freely for less than 10gs 2 years ago. For one reason or another I didn't buy one. Those days have gone. Anyone who bought thier car 2 years ago (or even 1 year ago ) ought to have got a bargain by today's prices. WBAC just offered me well over £2000 more than I paid 15 months ago.