If ever there was a good reason for an outdoor cover

Gramps

I'd just finished cleaning the wifes car and actually polished it for the 1st time in 9yrs, and within a couple of hours it seemed that a flock of seagulls or the like had taken true exception to it. Lucky enough my 2 cars, including the Boxster of course, had their covers on. If ever there was a good reason for an outdoor cover this was it. 

51402910578_9accc279ae_z.jpg

51402910473_64baa33058_z.jpg

Sometimes it seems the Seagulls around here take exception to our cars and I come out to find what looks like a deliberate cr*p attack all over the cars.   Sometimes it looks like a flock of Ostriches were involved rather than Seagulls looking at the quantity of mess... 🤬

• Like 1

12 hours ago, rowbos said:

Sometimes it seems the Seagulls around here take exception to our cars and I come out to find what looks like a deliberate cr*p attack all over the cars. 

I have a similar problem with our lawn. Within 10mins of mowing with nice stripes and everything the dog will put a big full stop right in the middle! 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

On 8/26/2021 at 7:19 AM, rowbos said:

Sometimes it seems the Seagulls around here take exception to our cars and I come out to find what looks like a deliberate cr*p attack all over the cars.   Sometimes it looks like a flock of Ostriches were involved rather than Seagulls looking at the quantity of mess... 🤬

You're lucky if it's seagulls.  Don't you have Great Bustards flying around down your way?  Being the heaviest of flying birds I would think that just one of them having a bowel movement would completely change the colour of a car.

9 minutes ago, Araf said:

You're lucky if it's seagulls.  Don't you have Great Bustards flying around down your way?  Being the heaviest of flying birds I would think that just one of them having a bowel movement would completely change the colour of a car.

Jesus.  I've just looked up those bad boys.  21kg for one specimen and up to nearly 9 feet wingspan!   That's a lot of poo potential in the skies above 🙄

20 minutes ago, Araf said:

Quite a few Big Bustards round this neck of the woods, seen one in high heels only the other day.

Can't imagine what the dump from that would look like :ph34r: